• The SIM7000G is global-Band LTE-FDD、LTE-TDD and Quad-Band GPRS/EDGE module solution in a LCC type which supports LTE CAT-M1(eMTC) and NB-IoT up to 375kbps data transfer.
• It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0, GPIO etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
• The package of SIM7000G is compatible with SIM900 and SIM800F. AT commands of SIM7000G are mostly compatible with SIM800F. This also minimizes the investments of customers, and enables a short time-to-market.
• It is designed for applications that need low latency, medium throughput data communication in a variety of radio propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally suited for M2M applications, such as metering, telematics, asset tracking, remote monitoring ,E-health , mobile pos terminals and sharing bike.
● With Power Save Mode(PSM) and Extended Discontinuous Reception(eDRX), SIM7000G can extend battery life to 10 years;
● SIM7000G provides deeper coverage enhancement compared to GSM;
● The package and AT commands of SIM7000G mostly are compatible with SIM900 and SIM800F.
Global-Band LTE CAT-M1：B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B39;
Global-Band LTE NB-IoT1：B1/B2/B3/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28;
Control Via AT Commands
Supply voltage range: 3.0V~ 4.3V, Typ: 3.8V
Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
Dimensions: 24 X 24 X 2.6mm
GNSS (GPS,GLONASS,BeiDou )
LTE CAT-M1(eMTC) - Uplink up to 375kbps, Downlink up to 300kbps
NB-IoT - Uplink up to 66kbps, Downlink up to 34kbps
EDGE Class - Uplink up to 236.8Kbps, Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink up to 85.6Kbps, Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
Specifications for SMS
Point to point MO and MT
Text and PDU mode
•USB Driver for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
•USB Driver for Linux
•Firmware update via USB
•USB2.0 x1 (high-speed)
•UART x2 (7-wire UART and 2-wire UART interface multiplex from GPIO)
•SIM card x1 (1.8V and 3V)
•Power off: 7uA