Quectel EC25 is a series of LTE Cat 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers maximum data rates up to 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EC25 series is compatible with Quectel multi-mode LTE Standard EC21 series/EC20 R2.1/EG25-G/EG21-G modules and UMTS/HSPA+ UC200T series modules, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and manufacturing.
EC25 series contains 12 variants: EC25-E, EC25-EU, EC25-EUX, EC25-J, EC25-A, EC25-V, EC25-AF, EC25-AFX, EC25-AFXD(Data-only), EC25-MX, EC25-AU and EC25-AUX. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC25 series supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
● LTE Cat 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems