Detailed introduction to Low Power GPS Receiver Module GM25:
The SkyNav GM25 is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
Its 160dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like PNDs, mobile phones, cameras and vehicle navigation systems.
- Ultra high sensitivity: -160dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built in high gain LNA
- Low power consumption: Max 35mA 3.3V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Operating voltage: 2.85V to 3.3V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85
- SMD type with stamp holes
- Small form factor: 25x25x3.0mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)Performance Specification